The Foundation of Skipbin.com
Skipbin.com was founded in 2019 with the primary-focus of bringing a better customer experience to the average skip bin booking process.
We realised that the average skip bin provider is often an owner operator, which juggles several tasks a day and sometimes this can negatively impact on how the customer can feel after interacting with a supplier.
This may come in the way of unanswered calls, unanswered voicemails, a broken promise of a call back, a lack of enthusiasm of customer service, or overall a lack of passion while shopping around for the best price and service when picking a skip bin supplier.
Skipbin.com vs Bookabin.com.au
A quick Google Search of Book A Bin (Bookabin.com.au) will show the average review rating of 1.4 stars out of 5 over 120 individual customer reviews which can be seen here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/bookabin-com-au
According to the Yellow Pages their reviews do not get much better with 1 Star (https://www.yellowpages.com.au/nsw/liverpool/wwwbookabincomau-14301657-listing.html)
and reviews at Word of Mouth have Book A Bin coming in with a 1.5 Star average out of 5 (https://www.wordofmouth.com.au/reviews/bookabin-skip-and-bin-hire-melbourne)
Bookabin.com.au has been in business since 2001, but the first snapshot of their website being in operation is in 2006.
Bookabin.com.au has had the same website design, and system since 2013, almost nine-years and seems to not have updated many of their features of their website.
Bookabin.com.au is owned and operated by a company called Hartford Technologies Limited and is based and operated from their main office in New Zealand, not Australia although they may have an Australian Office.
The Owners and Directors of Bookabin.com.au are from New Zealand background, and more recently now run a physical waste recycling plant called Green Gorilla which they have invested millions of dollars, and receive a $9M NZD Government Assistance Contract for the operation of rubbish and recycling disposal.
Hartford also owns a division in Australia that produces and supplies Bunnings Warehouse and other warehouse companies with tough bags also known as Skip Bags which would suggest their primary focus is no longer Bookabin.com.au but now in the retail, manufacturing, sorting and processing of waste and consumable products.
How is Skipbin.com compared to Bookabin?
1. Customer Service: Skipbin.com is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. We understand that the customer experience is paramount, and we strive to ensure that every interaction is positive. We are always available to answer calls, respond to voicemails, and provide enthusiastic and passionate service.
2. Australian Owned and Operated: Unlike Bookabin.com.au, which is owned and operated by a New Zealand company, Skipbin.com is an Australian owned and operated company. This means that all profits stay within Australia, contributing to the local economy.
3. Indigenous Business: Skipbin.com is a Supply Nation Registered Indigenous Business, with at least 51% of Directors being of Aboriginal Background. This not only supports diversity and inclusion but also brings a unique perspective and approach to the business.
4. Environmental Focus: With an Indigenous heritage of over 60,000 years, Skipbin.com has a deep understanding and respect for land management. We are committed to operating in a way that is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
5. Continuous Improvement: At Skipbin.com, we are always looking for ways to improve our services. We regularly review our operations and are open to feedback from our suppliers and customers.
6. Specialization: Unlike Bookabin.com.au, which has diversified into other areas such as retail and waste management facilities, Skipbin.com specializes in providing the best skip bin booking service. This focus allows us to excel in our field and provide the best possible service to our customers.
7. Better Reviews: Skipbin.com has better customer reviews compared to Bookabin.com.au, indicating a higher level of customer satisfaction.
In conclusion, Skipbin.com is a better choice due to its superior customer service, Australian ownership, Indigenous business status, environmental focus, commitment to continuous improvement, specialization, and better customer reviews.